OPEN ● 7AM – 7PM Call | E-mail | Read Reviews
Divemaster Course in Bali • Divemaster Bali • PADI Divemaster
PADI Divemaster Bali
Begin your career in scuba diving with the 30 days Divemaster Bali course. Be a leader who mentors and motivates others. Expand your dive knowledge, build your underwater supervision abilities, and become a role model to divers.
Contact us for pricing information
Reserve now & pay later: Save your spot free of charge with flexible booking.
Popular PADI Pro Course in Bali.
Duration: 30 days
Instructor Mentor Provided
60 open water dives
PADI CrewPack incl.
State of the art dive facilities
Know before you go
Reservation is required.
PADI Rescue Diver + EFR requirement.
Minimum 40 dives experience required.
English, Chinese, Indonesian, Romanian
Divemaster Bali Itinerary
During your Divemaster Bali course you will receive a mentor PADI Instructor who will guide you through the entire Divemaster adventure.
You will learn how to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development, pool training sessions, and hands-on practical assessment, you will develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities.
Here are some of the topics included in the Divemaster course:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- PADI Crew Pack
- PADI Instructor Mentor
- 60 open water dives
- Professional PADI Instructor mentor
- Boat rental
- Full set scuba diving equipment rental
- Daily Lunch
- Daily Snacks
- Bottled water
- Additional equipment such as but not limited to: accommodation, transportation, additional dives, private instructor, additional courses.
Traveler pickup is offered.
Free hotel transfers are available in Labuan Bajo. We also provide transfers from and to vacation rentals, Airbnbs, points of interest.
Meeting point: Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur Kauh, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228
PADI Rescue Diver
Become a better diver and learn how to help other divers in time of need with the two days PADI Rescue Diver course.
Emergency First Response
Gain the skills and knowledge that could save someones life, anywhere you are, diving or not.
Zero To Hero
Change your life and carreer. Become a PADI Professional with the Zero To Hero program. Contact us for details.
Frequently Asked Questions about PADI Divemaster Course in Bali
How long does it take to do PADI Divemaster course?
The PADI Divemaster course takes a minimum of 14 days to complete although the recommended duration is 4 - 5 weeks to be able to gain the best knowledge and experience.
What can a PADI Divemaster do?
A PADI Divemaster may conduct Discover Scuba Diving programs in confined water, assist PADI Instructors during PADI courses as well as guide divers for scuba diving activities. PADI Divemaster is the first level of the PADI Pro programs.