Begin your career in scuba diving with the 30 days course Divemaster in Komodo. Be a leader who mentors and motivates others. Expand your dive knowledge, build your underwater supervision abilities, and become a role model to divers.
Contact us for pricing information
Reserve now & pay later: Save your spot free of charge with flexible booking.
Popular PADI Pro Course in Komodo.
Duration: 30 days
Instructor Mentor Provided
60 open water dives
PADI CrewPack incl.
State of the art dive facilities
Know before you go
Reservation is required.
PADI Rescue Diver + EFR requirement.
Minimum 40 dives experience required.
English, Chinese, Indonesian, Romanian
During your Divemaster in Komodo you will receive a mentor PADI Instructor who will guide you through the entire Divemaster adventure.
You will learn how to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development, pool training sessions, and hands-on practical assessment, you will develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities.
Here are some of the topics included in the Divemaster course:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- PADI Crew Pack
- 60 open water dives
- Professional PADI Instructor mentor
- Boat rental
- Full set scuba diving equipment
- Bottled water
- Additional equipment such as but not limited to: additional dives, private instructor, additional courses.
Traveler pickup is offered.
Free hotel transfers are available in Labuan Bajo. We also provide transfers from and to vacation rentals, Airbnbs, points of interest.
Meeting point: Sudamala Resort, Jl. Pantai Pede No.Km. 3, Labuan Bajo, Flores, Kabupaten Manggarai Barat, Nusa Tenggara Tim. 86554
PADI Rescue Diver
Become a better diver and learn how to help other divers in time of need with the two days PADI Rescue Diver course.
Emergency First Response
Gain the skills and knowledge that could save someones life, anywhere you are, diving or not.
Zero To Hero
Change your life and carreer. Become a PADI Professional with the Zero To Hero program. Contact us for details.